Big Air Chur 2023
Easy, secure and cashless payment: the Big Air Chur 2023 is cashfree!
Purchases at all food and beverage stands, bars and non-food stands, are quickly processed with EC or credit card and other payment methods. On the whole festival area it is only possible to pay with EC or credit card.
Yes. All food and beverage stands, bars and non-food stands now only accept cashless payment by debit or credit card.
No. Since there is already money on your EC card and your credit card will only be charged at a later date, you do not need to load any credit in advance.
The following payment methods are accepted: Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, V Pay, Postfinance, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay and Twint.
With contactless payment, no PIN code is required for amounts up to CHF 80.00. If the EC or credit card cannot be used for contactless payment, the individual PIN code is required.
2. wait until the amount appears on the payment terminal
3. hold the EC card or credit card against the payment terminal (for contactless payment) or insert it (for non-contactless payment). If requested, enter PIN code and wait until the display of the payment terminal says "Payment OK".
1. try again
2. try it with another debit or credit card
3. one of your friends pays your order with his debit or credit card
4. you report to your bank or card issuer.
The deposit is refunded directly to the EC or credit card.
We recommend calling your bank and blocking your debit or credit card. We also recommend that you report the loss to the police after the festival.
At the information desk you can buy a festival payment card for cash.