ARRIVAL & ADMISSION
The site is on Friday, October 21, 2022, and Saturday, October 22, 2022, open from 10:00 to 03:00 each day.
ARRIVAL BY TRAIN
Travel relaxed by train. Extra trains will be provided for the departure. With a Big Air Chur 2022 ticket you get a 20% discount on your public transport journey. Tickets are available from 01.09.2022 at the railroad counter or online at sbb.ch/bigairchur available.
There is a free shuttle bus from Chur train station to the site.
ARRIVAL BY CAR
Visitors will find the parking lot after the exit “Chur Süd” on the highway A13.
- The parking lot is located directly next to the premises and is signposted from the highway exit “Chur Süd”.
- For the use of the parking lot there is a fee of CHF 10.- per day.
The required parking voucher can be purchased in advance online at Ticketmaster or paid on site with cash or credit card.
- For VIP Zone ticket holders, parking is free and included in the ticket. Please have your VIP Zone ticket ready when you arrive.
- For campers and caravans there is a fee of 20.- CHF per day.
Important: Parking outside the marked areas is not allowed. Cars that are parked illegally will be towed away for a fee. (The Festival declines any liability)
Our partner BKW provides 3 e-charging stations in the VIP parking.
We offer a free shuttle bus service on Friday and Saturday from 09:00 to 03:00 between Chur train station and the exhibition grounds.
Where there are many people, a lot of waste is produced. For the good of all, but also for the sake of our environment, we ask you for active support. It has marked waste islands (incl. separate PET and ALU collection bins) throughout the premises. Please use them and do not throw your trash on the ground. This is a great help for our clean-up team, which is on duty around the clock.
Children and adolescents under 16 years of age are strictly prohibited from consuming alcohol. Adolescents under 18 years of age are strictly forbidden to consume spirits and drinks with spirits (mixed drinks).If the age is not beyond doubt above the legal limits, the staff must be shown an identity document (ID).
Drink enough soft drinks and eat enough during the concert! This will help you stay fit and clear.
Tickets must be exchanged for a festival wristband at the entrance. This must be worn tightly around the wrist. Opened, defective or lost ribbons lose their value. The festival ribbon is provided with proof of age. It will only be issued upon presentation of an official identification document (e.g. ID) (identification requirement)!
VISITORS WITH HANDICAP
The concert area is generally wheelchair accessible. Disabled toilets and a wheelchair-accessible platform with a view of the stage and jump are available. These areas are each also accessible to an accompanying person. Please take into account that the concert will be held in an open area. Depending on the weather, maneuvering a wheelchair can be cumbersome at times.
There is no possibility to camp on the festival area. However, the campsite Camp Au Chur is located nearby.
The event is cash free. Purchases at all food and beverage stands, bars and non-food stands, are quickly processed with EC or credit card and other payment methods. If you don’t have a card, you can use cash to purchase a debit card at the festival site.
The following payment methods are accepted: Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, V Pay, Postfinance, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay and Twint.
You can find more information here: Big Air Cashfree
CHARGING / CELL PHONE CHARGING
Battery empty? We guarantee you a full cell phone at the festival. At our partner Chimpy you can rent a full powerbank for 5.- CHF.
When purchasing beverages in cups and cans, a deposit is incurred. The deposit will be refunded at all bars. In addition, there are three drop-off points during the day and two drop-off points after 10:00 p.m. at the entrances and exits.
Thank you for helping to take care of the site and the surrounding nature.
You can find the return locations here:
Drugs are prohibited.
FOOD & DRINK
Together with our partners from the “Food & Beverage” industry, we offer a diverse and varied food offer: Whether “good bourgeois” Swiss, Asian, Mexican, Italian or vegetarian – there will be nothing missing. And this at fair prices.
Restriction on bringing beverages: No beverages may be brought onto the festival grounds.
Professional photography and video recording are not allowed on the festival grounds. Small digicams and smartphones may also be used in the festival area.
Found something? Lost something? No problem! The festival lost and found office is located at the well-marked Info-Point main entrance.
After the event, the lost and found items will be handed over to the Municipal Lost and Found Office:
Chur Municipal Police
Tel.: 081 254 52 43
City of Chur Lost and Found
Quiet music is not a pleasure. Neither is too loud music. We adhere to the existing regulation regarding maximum volume. If this is still too loud for you, you can and should protect yourself. We therefore distribute free ear plugs. Where. At the Info-Point, at the stage pit as well as at exposed bars.
Our staff is available to answer any questions or concerns. The information booth is located at the main entrance.
It will be open continuously during event hours. In advance, we can be reached for information at email@example.com.
The Blue Cocktail Bar mixes non-alcoholic cocktails, offering a stylish alternative to alcoholic drinks. In a competition can test the knowledge of alcohol, and win the heavenly cocktails.
MINORS AT THE FESTIVAL
- Children up to 10 years old receive free admission when accompanied by an adult (until one day before their 11th birthday)
- Children from 11 to 15 years pay a reduced children’s price (until one day before the 16th birthday)
- From 16 years the normal price applies
Persons under the age of 16 must either be accompanied by a parent or guardian or carry written parental confirmation.
“Education Officer” can only be a person who meets the following requirements:
- the person is over 18 years old,
- the person presents a signed power of attorney from the person with parental authority to appoint a guardian, the power of attorney is accompanied by a copy of the identity document of the person with parental authority
- the person has the maturity to responsibly provide the necessary support to a child in the situation,
- the person can ensure the child’s ride home.
Afterparties Access restrictions: Admission to the party tents (afterparties) is from 16 years.
With our partner Mobile Locker we provide lockers. Locker facilities (large and small lockers) are located at the South and North entrances. Valuables and items that you do not want to take onto the premises can be deposited there. The safe deposit boxes can be paid on site with EC and credit cards.
All available ticket categories can be purchased on site at the box office. The following prices apply at the box office:
- 2-day pass for 179.- CHF / 1-day pass for 99.- CHF
- Kids 2-day pass for 54.- CHF / 1-day pass for 34.- CHF
- VIP Zone 2-day pass for 400.- CHF / 1-day pass for 220.- CHF
A music festival is torture for animals. Therefore: please leave your beloved four-legged friends at home. Also, we cannot tolerate you on the premises for hygienic reasons. Thanks for understanding!
PERSONAL BELONGINGS ON THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS
In addition to intensified entrance controls, all bags and backpacks exceeding a size of 21 x 30 centimeters (A4) are prohibited on the festival grounds. Small body bags that remain under the specified size are allowed, but will be checked upon entry to the festival grounds. Gymbags are allowed on the festival grounds.
Lockers are also available at the main entrance.
BEHAVIORAL INSTRUCTIONS IN THE EVENT OF STORMS
Basically, the vehicle is the safest place in case of severe weather. Visitors who have free seats in the vehicles should signal this with their hazard lights on and accept visitors without their own vehicle with them. In the event of a storm, avoid wooded areas and trees. Likewise, the immediate vicinity of any metallic objects on the event site (e.g. light towers, speaker towers, etc.). Follow the instructions of the security forces and stick to the evacuation plan.
In cooperation with a medical service provider, first aid will be offered during the opening hours of the festival area. The ambulance is located behind the rock bar in the direction of the food area/skater park
The following items are prohibited on the festival area and may not be taken:
- Any beverages in glass bottles, cans, PET and tetra containers
- Gas sprays, coloring, corrosive or otherwise harmful substances
- Dishes of all kinds
- Liquids in glass, cans and other containers
- Professional photo cameras, video cameras and recording devices of any format, selfie stick
- Laptops, tablets
- Weapons of all kinds, objects that can be used as weapons or projectiles, laser pointers
- Large sports bags, bags or large backpacks (> 21 x 29.7cm)
- Sports equipment such as roller skates or kickboards
- Banners, signs larger than A2 and flags with pole length over 1 meter
- Fireworks, sparklers, smoke petards, other pyro and Bengal parts incl. Launchers
- Objects, clothing and/or media with racist, xenophobic, violence glorifying as well as discriminatory imprint or content
INFORMATION CHANNELS DURING THE EVENT
From the beginning of the arrival until the end of the departure we inform around the clock in the following media also about weather developments and if necessary emergency measures to be initiated.